Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship
The Professional Services team is seeking an experienced Pharmaceutical R&D Clinical Trial Operations Consultant to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in project management, software development, clinical trial operations processes and technology, and drive successful implementations for Nurocor’s customers. You will be supporting multiple projects and initiatives from initiation to completion.
- Support development and implementation processes and technology focused on the delivery of new or existing products. These processes involve working with cross-functional teams.
- Support project planning and management from initiation through delivery.
- Planning, coordination, preparation, and facilitation support for internal and external project meetings, workshops, and trainings.
- Process and technology optimization and process mapping.
- Collaboration with product managers, delivery teams, and domain owners to create top-of-the-line collateral to support customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Produce executive-ready communication.
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical R&D clinical trial operations, processes, and systems.
- Active involvement in clinical operations software implementation.
- Experience defining workflows, processes, and requirements.
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of the software development life cycle.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Developing and executing project plans such as timelines, milestones, tasks, resources, and budget.
- Can quickly and easily translate business requirements into functional requirements.
- Can develop well-defined user stories.
- Ability to manage work in teams of widely varying skills.
- Creative problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional, global project teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Must have 3+ years of pharmaceutical R&D and clinical trial operations experience in project
management, process improvement, software implementation, and training.
- 3+ years of experience with project management and process mapping applications or tools (MS
Project, Visio, Taskmap).
- 3+ years of consulting experience.
|Job Category||R&D Clinical Trial Operations|