Senior Account Executive, North East United States
SR Account Executive
North East United States
Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship.
Nurocor is seeking a motivated self-starter for the position of Senior Account Executive to accelerate our customer growth. The Senior Account Executive will be selling the Nurocor Clinical Platform to the biopharmaceutical industry. Your responsibilities will include executing sales strategies, tactics, and action plans for target accounts.
- Achieves annual sales targets and new account acquisition targets.
- Providing timely documentation of customer contact and activity data is required for this role. This includes contact information, opportunity details, product information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future commitments, and more.
- Extensive pharma industry knowledge and understanding of customer decision-making processes, goals, strategies, and business objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Proven ability to understand customer business needs and objectives and communicate these requirements effectively to the Nurocor account team.
- Professionally communicate the Nurocor value proposition presentation to the customer.
- This position requires overnight travel.
- Execution of sales process and account planning.
- Proven experience and history of high-dollar sales and on-target achievement.
- Excellent listening, objection-handling, needs identification, and presentation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- 6+ years of enterprise software and solution selling.
- Specific experience with biopharmaceutical and clinical operations.
- Experience dealing with all complex organizations; the focus is return on investment with C-level executives.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Required travel up to 60%.
|Job Category||Account Executive|