Sr. Solutions Consultant / Associate Director
Authorized to work in U.S. without current/future visa sponsorship.
The Professional Services team is seeking a Sr. Solutions Consultant to work closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will provide expertise in process and technology areas, ensuring success for Nurocor’s customers by supporting multiple projects, programs, initiatives, or solutions from initiation to completion.
You will manage the development and implementation processes and technology focused on the delivery of new or existing products which involves working with departmental or cross-functional teams. You will also plan and direct schedules, monitor budget/spending, and monitor the project from initiation through delivery. You will organize activities to ensure that projects are delivered on schedule and within budget.
This work is non-routine and complex, and involves the application of advanced business skills. As a leading contributor, both individually and as a team member, you will provide direction and mentoring to others.
- Defining and managing projects and programs, including setting priorities and deliverables, success criteria, schedules, and more.
- Defining and managing project-level scope, resources, issues/risks, status, and more.
- Managing multiple projects through project lifecycles.
- Managing stakeholder expectations.
- Driving timely decisions, identifying and managing risks, and escalating appropriately.
- Facilitating project leadership team meetings.
- Facilitating cross-functional communications and decision making across teams, divisions, and the company.
- Facilitating customer meetings, workshops, and working sessions.
- Managing requirements gathering and related internal documentation.
- Managing process design and related internal documentation.
- Understanding and solving complex problems with data-driven decision making.
- Working with product managers, strategy teams, and domain owners to create top-of-the-line collateral content to support customer presentations and demonstrations.
- Producing weekly status reports.
- Producing executive-ready communication.
- Close familiarity with system and applications design preferred.
- Demonstrated project management, organizational, and coordination skills.
- Professional maturity, judgment, negotiation and influencing skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience communicating one-to-one with end users, customers, and stakeholders.
- Presenting at conferences is a plus.
- Experience teaming with VP-level and line-level stakeholders, both internally and externally, to establish and maintain roadmaps, set appropriate expectations, and ensure our products and services meet our high standards of excellence.
- Ability to succeed through collaboration and working through internal and external organizations and individuals.
- Familiarity with clinical operations/R&D system terminology and concepts.
- Active involvement within clinical software implementation services.
- Experience with CDISC standards/SDTM preferred.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- 7+ years of R&D/clinical operations experience in project management, process and system design, or related experience preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in clinical operations/R&D processes and systems.
- 5+ years of experience with project management and process flow applications or tools (Jira, Confluence, and others), or relevant project/program management experience.
- Six Sigma/project management/consulting experience preferred.
|Job Category||Professional Services|